Thinking of increasing your team by one? Here are some questions your new team member should be able to answer in order to get up and running quickly:
- Who’s in charge?
- Who’s my mentor?
- Who will I work with?
- What do they do?
- When are they available?
- How will we communicate on a daily basis?
- What are my high-level job activities?
- What should I focus on first?
- What deadlines do I have?
- What known roadblocks already exist in my workload?
- Where is company knowledge stored?
- How much leverage do I have to do my job?
Share and Enjoy