If all you do is complain…
If all you do is complain:
- You don’t solve any problems.
- You don’t get anything done.
- You feel bad.
- You cause other people to waste time.
- You don’t learn anything new.
- You waste time.
- You stir up negativity with no recourse.
- You reveal ignorance to other people’s problems.
- You lose the respect of people who get things done.
Instead of complaining, how about:
- Offering alternative solutions.
- Understanding the bigger picture.
- Supporting your co-workers.
- Talking directly to someone who can solve the problem.
- Learning from someone else’s mistakes.
- Helping out a person who is struggling.
- Working on stuff that you can affect.
- Getting yourself out of situations where all you do is complain.
Share and Enjoy