You’re not perfect, so…
- Make the best plans you can given the information you have now.
- Don’t beat yourself up when things start to fall apart.
- Apologize if you are wrong and that will improve the atmosphere.
- Listen to others, but ultimately follow your gut.
- Take time off once in a while.
- Know that you can’t always control the situation.
- Remember that people don’t think like you do.
- Take risks, understanding that increases your chances of failure.
- Spend five minutes regretting a mistake and a lifetime allowing it to make you stronger.
This post was written for teamwork in the office, but I’m sure you can apply it elsewhere.
Share and Enjoy