People want desperately to stand out. There’s one surefire way you can do just that with two little words:
When you do what you say you’ll do, magical things happen:
- Superiors recognize your work.
- People start depending on you.
- You earn the trust of your peers.
- Everyone listens to you.
- Co-workers want to work with you.
- You get to make bigger decisions.
- People look to you for advice.
It’s easy to promise big and not deliver. That’s why so many people do it. They’re always looking for the next thing to boast about (even if they can’t actually deliver).
It takes self-awareness, prioritization, and patience to do what you say you’ll do. It won’t happen overnight. But once you start delivering follow-through, you’ll be amazed at what opportunities find you.
Share and Enjoy