Long weekends are difficult to plan. On one hand, there’s a bunch of business-related stuff to get done. On the other, my family and I deserve a break to spend time together. So why not split the difference? Here’s my plan for Memorial Day weekend (in no particular order):
- Grade midterms for the test I administered last Thursday at the University of Oregon.
- Go swimming with my family.
- Catch up on blog writing on external sites.
- Weed a few patches in the front lawn.
- Have Sunday dinner with friends.
- Work on SEO for both my site and my clients’.
- Carve out some Diablo 3 time with my husband.
- Sleep in an hour at least one day.
How are you juggling work life balance this Memorial Day?
Share and Enjoy