The Cost of Not Trying
The price of failure might seem high. But consider the cost of not trying:
- You will not become better than who you are today.
- You cannot learn new things.
- You will not discover new things about yourselves.
- You will not discover new things about others.
- You lose touch with the cutting edge.
- Any dissatisfaction you feel will remain dissatisfied.
- You cannot achieve any new goals and dreams.
- Your life will remain static and your potential unfulfilled.
Sure, failure has its own list of trials and heartbreak. But is staying the same worth it?
Share and Enjoy